|The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC Evolution|
|英雄伝説 空の軌跡 FC Evolution|
Hideodensetsu sora no kiseki FC Evolution
|Media||VITA Card [PSVITA]|
|Sora no Kiseki FC Evolution (Official JP Site)|
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC Evolution is a remake of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.
It was released exclusively in Japan on June 11, 2015; 11 years after the game was originally was released for PC. The game has not been officially localized in English, but received a fan made English patch in 2017.  The fan made English patch uses XSEED's translation from the PC version of Trails in the Sky (with Evolution-exclusive content translated by their team).
The remake brought many changes to visuals, presentation and gameplay including updated art and voice acting
Upon the Orbal Revolution, people's lives have become significantly more productive from the mechanical gadget unit called the Orbment, and the mysterious energy it generates. From onward, the everyday lives of people have transcended beyond normal progress from the construction of Orbalships and other innovations that follow. But great prosperity can lead to new conflicts, whereas many nations have other uses for the Orbment by engineering them for weapons development.
In the proud and independent Liberl Kingdom, the cheerful siblings Estelle Bright and Joshua Bright left their hometown to become official Bracers, individual combat specialists of investigation skills who help those around with various problems. What challenges awaits the two upon their adventures, as the feelings of those around unfold a new generation.
Changes from Original
- All characters have been redrawn with a modern taste. Not only the standing pictures that appear in normal conversation, but all the illustrations, including event illustrations.
- Not only the main story, but also conversations including sub-story have newly recorded voice acting. In the conversation motions such as blinking and moving the mouth according to the voice of the character have been added.
- The arts and crafts system has been greatly enhanced, in addition to newly drawn cut-in illustration added to S Craft.
- The UI has been reworked, and the playability of the game has been greatly enhanced. An auto battle mode that automatically performs battles and a 4x fast-forward battle have also been added, further enhancing convenience.
- Falcom Sound Team jdk has recorded over 50 masterpieces with new arrangements.
- Field attacks for each character have been added, and new AT bonuses such as ZERO ARTS and BAD ATTACK have also been added. Quartz attributes are also more customizable.